terça-feira, 25 de outubro de 2016

Appleton



Yesterday, while updating my heraldry bookmarks, I've noticed this blog is now in the "Blogs of Interest" section of David Appleton's Heraldry Blog, one of my favourite blogs in the internet.

To express my happiness and gratitude for this, I tried a personal version of the arms of Appleton.

The apple tree is from Wikimedia Commons.

Ontem, enquanto eu atualizava meus sites favoritos de heráldica, notei que este blog foi adicionado à lista de blogs interessantes do Blog de Heráldica do David Appleton, um dos meus favoritos de todos os blogs sobre heráldica na internet.

Para expressar minha felicidade e gratidão por isso, eu tentei uma versão pessoal das armas do Appleton. 

A macieira é do Wikimedia Commons.


 Argent two chevronels Azure between three apples Gules slipped and leaved Proper.

Crest: On a wreath Argent and Azure, an apple tree fructed Proper.


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário